Link 1 | | Link 2 | | Link 3 |

Sunday, May 25, 2008

I Covet Useless Gadgets (Found Below)

Again with my clicking....



Do you know what that is picture is of? It's a fucking hard boiled egg!!! I am in amazement. I'm sure that they were developed in order to get finicky children to actually eat their eggs... But lucky for me I never had that issue. To this day my boy eats everything put on his plate and most of what I put on mine.

Apparently, you put the hard boiled egg into the mold and then put in the fridge overnight and voila! You have an egg but in a much less ho-hum form.

I have no particular use for them. I eat hard boiled eggs often. But I've got a feeling that my egg would taste sooooo much better if it were shaped like a fish! They even have them to make them look like bunnies and bears! If nothing else opening my little lunch box at work during a particularly awful morning to discover something as adorable as that would have to bring a smile to my face.

I found those molds while perusing on a website I discovered that makes me want to delve into the world of cooking like never before...

Warning: You will get lost for hours looking at pictures of divine treats and dishes. Please take a moment to cover your keyboard with something of an absorbant nature. Drooling is inevitable.




Thanks, Sam, for that info in your last comment! I'm going to check that out :) And thanks to Allie for sending me some really cool info as well!

No comments: