No worries. Both dogs are fine. But now instead of leaving the soap on the island it goes directly into the pantry in the molds or directly to the curing closet.
Meanwhile I have started posting pics and info about my soaps on the Copper Cauldron blog!! In about four weeks some of those lovelies will be up for sale in my Etsy shop :) But I do have a pic that shows me in all my mad scientist like glory...
Very flattering is it not? I'm thinking those goggles should totally be my new accessory. Who needs bling when you've got these? In fact, if they were tinted a little bit darker then I'd totally be rocking those really horrific huge ass sunglasses that seem to be in style these days. BLECHH!
1 comment:
I think those would be the perfect accessory to a certain red dress I know you just got!! And a mohawk would make them even better!!!
Post a Comment