Link 1 | | Link 2 | | Link 3 |

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Ding! Chairs are Done!

Just picture me doing a celebratory dance now... Because I can finally attach THE four letter word to a project that took over a year to complete.  DONE!



(I do apologize for the very un-stellar photos.  My camera is currently missing in action so the only camera I readily have available is the one on my phone.)

The blue chairs definitely add that pop of color that the very white and brown interior of the house so desperately needed.  That little green vase in the center of the table was a Goodwill find... One dollar!  It is currently holding my cloth napkins (some of which were purchased from this lovely Etsy shop and some of which were a gift from the talented Foolish One). 

Now I can finally move on to other projects and we can get down to the business of enjoying sit down meals on our "new" dining room chairs.

No comments: