Link 1 | | Link 2 | | Link 3 |

Friday, June 10, 2011

The Search Goes On... and On...

I'm currently grieving the loss of a truly fantastic house.  Like perfect in every single way (aside from the fact that there was no shower in the upstairs bathroom... that was located in the basement).  Mack loved it.  I loved it.  But alas it was not a love affair that was short lived and apparently not meant to be.  I could sit here and tell ya all about the one that got away but I'm afraid I may just leave tear trails across your computer screen.

So the hunt continues.  We looked at a house that is right around the corner yesterday.  Huge house, huge yard, and a possible contender.  It was once set up as a duplex.  It also needs a lot of love.  The upside is that it is in move in condition.  The downside is I just cannot quite wrap my head around where I would begin...

There's the current house hunting update.  Disappointed but not disheartened.  

No comments: